CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

first birthday december 26, 2007

Calvin just turned thirteen months, so it's about time I post pics from his birthday. Calvin greeted us in the morning with unzipped jammies, enjoyed a birthday bath, and dressed in new clothes for the big day. Grandma & Grandpa Perkins, Jamie & Rich's family, and Kim & Mike joined us for a lunch buffet at Golden Corral and then we came back to our house for presents, cake and ice cream...


I can't believe how fast this year has flown by and how much my boy has grown. Some things I love about Calvin:
- his cheesy smile (the same as mine when I was little)
- his wobbly walk
- when he says "mama," "hi dad," "boo," and "woof"
- his "excited" face (he clenches his jaw and opens his eyes wide)
- how he eats almost anything and blows on his food when it's warm
- the way he sleeps on his belly with his bottom up in the air
- his kisses (he puckers up and makes the noise, then plants one on you, tongue and all)
- his dancing
- when he uses sign language to say "more," "eat," "please," and "all done"
- his big blue eyes
- the way he sticks out his tongue when he's concentrating (just like his dad)

I especially love that I get to be his mom - the best job. Happy Birthday, Calvin!

3 comments:

Thayne6 said...

Lindz,
I cried watching that cute video. I can't believe that he is one already. The time goes by so quickly (too quickly)--enjoy every moment with him!

Jamie

Smelsha said...

Happy Birthday Calvin! Could he really do all that stuff at twelve months? Wowwie!

Heather said...

It made me cry too. We love Cal!