CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

First HAIRCUT

We finally broke down and cut Calvin's hair last Saturday. He's put up with it in his eyes for months, but I think the shaggy look is so cute. However, I am sick of people thinking he's a girl. I've also been putting it off because I've been afraid to do it (who wants to take a sharp pair of scissors to an active one year-old's head?), so THANKS to my sister-in-law Lyndy for doing the honors! It's amazing what taking a few inches off will do - I think Calvin looks so grown up now.
BEFORE


AFTER

4 comments:

Sarah B. said...

What a handsome little boy you have!! I need to make a trip to Utah and come and see you guys. I am glad that you are updating your blog though, I still feel like I am a "part" of your lives. Miss you both!!

Thayne6 said...

YEAH!! I must admit, he was awfully cute with the longer hair, but now he can see! What a cutie!!

Jamie

Smelsha said...

He DOES look much more grown up. What a handsome lil' devil!

Hilary said...

Does he have Russell's eyes (shape)? Anyway, well done, very cute. And thanks for the paper you wrote on gram and gramps! It was great!