CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

quirky tag

My sis-in-law Lyndy tagged me like two months ago...

Here are the rules:

Link the Person who Tagged you.
Mention rules on your blog.
Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.

1. I have to sleep on my side with a pillow between my legs and preferably be facing away from Russell and not touching him at all. I do love my husband, but I can't fall asleep without these conditions.

2. I hate shaving my legs. Before we moved to Arizona, I didn't really own a pair of shorts and seriously shaved probably once a month or so and even less in the winter (sorry if that grosses anyone out). I've only worn shorts since we moved here and regrettably, I've shaved more in the last three months than probably the last 5 years.

3. I'm a compulsive chap-stick user. I always have at least one tube with me and in the event that I can't find it, I'm really uncomfortable until my lips are properly coated again.

4. I always have a song in my head, which sounds sort of cheesy, but it's true. You can often catch me humming parts of it, which is probably annoying. The songs vary, but it's usually one that I've heard a lot lately. Recently, it's been "How Much is that Doggy in the Window?" or something from Aladdin - you can probably guess why.

5. I always squeeze the toothpaste from the middle. I like it. Russell is a bottom of the tube squeezer and regularly pushes the toothpaste back up to the top so it's nice and neat again. That's my favorite time to get a good squeeze right in the middle.

6. If my feet are cold, my whole body is uncomfortable. I usually sleep in socks because of this.

If you feel inclined to share your quirks, consider yourself tagged.

Enough about my issues...let me add some cute pics of Calvin. His latest quirk has to do with his wardrobe. These are all from the same day last week. He started out by insisting that he wear his coon skin cap to breakfast. He had to put it back on every time it fell off and there were fuzz balls in his cereal and stuck to his hands, though he didn't seem to mind.

When he got dressed, he wanted to put on a tie and then raided my "unmentionables" drawer. He put them on all by himself, so I had to capture it on film...
Then he kept the tie and tried on Russell's socks and shoes. Looks like a little old man...

5 comments:

Hilary said...

I'm the same way with toothpaste. In fact, I'm just really not good at being able to squeeze it from the bottom. AJ hates it, so now we just each have our own tubes :)

Heather said...

I love Calvin's cheesy grins!!!

Bethanne said...

Hey, Lindsay! Looks like life is going well for your adorable family. Crazy how you, Kirsten Witbeck and Karen Sulzen all ended up in Arizona. You look great, BTW, and Calvin is just adorable. It was great to stumble upon your blog to check on the happenings!

Smelsha said...

Ooh, sexy! I like that Calvin's doing the cheesy smile already!

The Clarks said...

I just have to laugh atyour quirks! The chapstick...yep, SO remember that and the song in your head?? LOL!! SOOOOO true! I remember your humming so well! Love it. You're awesome. I think I remember you telling me one time I couldn't sing the song I was singing in MY head! LOL! Don't remember what it was though! Love you girl!