CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

for Heather

Let me be the first to officially wish my little sis a Happy Birthday! Heathe, I know I promised to post tonight, but I just got pictures downloaded and it's one in the morning, so this will have to do.

We are alive and well in sweltering Arizona and are loving this new adventure so far. Russell is busy, but enjoying school and Calvin and I try to stay inside or in the neighborhood pool. Stay tuned for pictures, I promise.

Anyway, Happy Birthday Heather! What a phenomenal sister and friend you are. I'm thankful that we decided we liked each other after sharing a room for so long and for your influence in my life. I admire your courage, humor, concern for others, and the beautiful mother you've become. Have a happy day today...love you!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Where are you guys in AZ? Hope you are staying cool! We miss you!

Heather said...

Thanks for the birthday wish and all the pictures! I love them all!