CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

white coat ceremony

Russell started school on July 28th and his white coat ceremony was Friday, August 1st. It's a traditional start-of-medical- school thing they do where some faculty and other guests speak, the students are given a white coat, they recite the osteopathic oath and then everyone takes pictures. This is what was going on inside the auditorium...

And out in the lobby (Calvin didn't last very long, but they did have screens outside and I was able to go back in when it was Russell's turn to be "coated")...

We're so glad that Hal, Kyle and Katy + kids could be there, as well as my mom. Russell had quite the fan club.


I'm so proud of all the hard work that Russell has put in to getting this far! (And, for those who were wondering, I finally cut Russell's hair yesterday - it was out of control in these pictures! It just wasn't on my to-do list those last two weeks of July. =)

6 comments:

Heather said...

hurray for the white coat!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Russ!

The Clarks said...

I'm so glad you guys made it to med school! Brad's white coat ceremony is conference weekend. Exciting stuff! Good luck with everything. It's so hard not to see the hubbies!! It's been a real adjustment for me.

Randy and Shandra said...

it's good to see you are all settled in there! Congrats Russell!!

Lolo said...

Hey! Remember me? Ha.. the last time I saw you, you were pregnant. Your boy is adorable! Looks like things are going well for you guys!

Smelsha said...

Congratulations Russell! Now Lindz, it's been over a month, time for a new post eh? I wanna know what you're all up to and how med school is for ya??? Come on now.